American-Made Organic T-Shirt Custom Print Service In Tucson, AZ!
Email CUSTOM@FEDBYTHREADS.COM to learn more.
We aren't competing to be the cheapest option; we simply do things the way we think they should be done. (Scroll down to read custom-print testimonials)
Perks of printing with us:
- Show people you support garment American jobs in safe working conditions
- Promote your sustainability choice (organic materials)
- Feed 12 emergency meals via food banks in America/shirt printed
- We've started running video ads featuring our custom print partners like the one above.
- We often cross-promote our clients via our social media and newsletters if you send in photos
- Do you want some great PR for doing things differently?
Super Simple Custom Print Process:
- 36 Piece Minimum (Can be spread across sizes and genders)
- Pick Your Color Options
- Email us your artwork in .PSD or .EPS or Super-High-Resolution JPEG
- We invoice you and your submit payment.
- We will provide a digital mockup for your confirmation.
- We print in ~2-4 weeks
- You get an awesome custom print job & help feed food-insecure Americans!
- We will then cross-promote you on our social media, add you to our permanent list on the website, and potentially blog about you on blog.fedbythreads.com as thank-you's!
Email CUSTOM@FEDBYTHREADS.COM to learn more. We aren't competing to be the cheapest option; we simply do things the way we think they should be done
WANT MORE COLOR OPTIONS & STYLES Like V-necks, Swoopnecks, tanktops?
MINIMUM Custom-made order: 72 Pieces & Prices Vary
4-6 WEEKS ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION TIME:
Examples of groups that have collaborated to print through FBT:
Testimonials From Some of our Custom Print Clients:
- “AMAZING - We are so excited about our partnership, and can't wait to help promote your milestone achievement as we promote our new line of apparel moving forward. We are so grateful for FBT and all of the greatness and integrity you infuse into the community and world. It is thrilling that we have the opportunity to be a part of it!" -Jodi Vander Ploeg: Director of Development at Ben's Bells Project
- “The work you all do is awesome, and we were pleased to be able to support it in our small way. We look forward to partnering in the future, and to seeing you all settled in your new space. Wishing you the best of what 2014 has to offer." -Nicole Koch – Technicians For Sustainability
- “I'm happy and pleased to be able to help both local business and the philanthropic effort of Fed By Threads. It's an honor to me be able to help out and support and provide quality clothing for the studio. Here's to working together more in the future! Namaste!" -Laurent Baig – Tucson Yoga