(Scroll down to read custom-print testimonials)
- Do you want a custom printed T's that match the high standards or you, your brand, or your company or organization?
- Do you want to support American garment manufacturing jobs?
- Do you want to protect the environment with sustainable fabrics?
- Do you want to show the world that you care about feeding the hungry in America?
- Do you want us to cross-promote you for printing through Fed By Threads?
- Do you want some great PR for doing things differently?
If you nodding your head yes, please email CUSTOM@FEDBYTHREADS.COM to learn more. We aren't competing to be the cheapest option; we simply do things the way they should be done. Minimum order is 30 pieces.
Our Clients say yes to an end of single-use, sweatshop, cheapo, pesticide-based cotton made with heavy-metal dyes in less-than-ideal working conditions.
Or You Might Be Interested In:
The Premium Version Using Limited-Edition Signature & Numbered Patches
Examples of groups that have collaborated to print through FBT:
Testimonials From Some of our Custom Print Clients:
- “AMAZING - We are so excited about our partnership, and can't wait to help promote your milestone achievement as we promote our new line of apparel moving forward. We are so grateful for FBT and all of the greatness and integrity you infuse into the community and world. It is thrilling that we have the opportunity to be a part of it!" -Jodi Vander Ploeg: Director of Development at Ben's Bells Project
- “The work you all do is awesome, and we were pleased to be able to support it in our small way. We look forward to partnering in the future, and to seeing you all settled in your new space. Wishing you the best of what 2014 has to offer." -Nicole Koch – Technicians For Sustainability
- “I'm happy and pleased to be able to help both local business and the philanthropic effort of Fed By Threads. It's an honor to me be able to help out and support and provide quality clothing for the studio. Here's to working together more in the future! Namaste!" -Laurent Baig – Tucson Yoga