Meet Jade & Alok :: Founders
Fed By Threads LLC flourished from a simple idea to start an apparel line for our dance studio into a blossoming social entrepreneurship project that is feeding 1000's of meals to hungry Americans! Meet the two founders behind Fed By Threads:
Alok Appadurai is a social entrepreneur at heart, a writer, an advocate for animals and the environment, a believer in social justice and human rights, with a deep well for empathy, gratitude, and laughter. He formally ran clean energy companies focusing on waste-to-energy and has been keenly interested in social entrepreneurship projects like Tom's Shoes which eventually became the inspiration for Fed By Threads. Find him on:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/alok.appadurai
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alokappadurai
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AlokAppadurai
- Email: ALOK@fedbythreads.com
Jade Beall is an artist, dancer, and professional photographer. Her work focuses on supporting women to see their authentic beauty, without airbrushing or other tools to hide behind. She is excited for Fed By Threads to offer women meaningful designs that uplift and make people feel good about themselves.
To learn more about Jade:
- Jade Beall Photography: http://JadeBeall.com
- Jade Beall Photography: http://facebook.com/jadebeallphotography
- Email: JADE@fedbythreads.com
Together, Jade and Alok combine excellent business and artistic acumen, and are surrounding themselves with a growing talented team!