Open A Wholesale Account
***Wholesale Section Will Be Open Soon. Email To Learn More!***
Fed By Threads :: Wholesale!
Are you interested in carrying Fed By Threads in your retail sales store, online, and beyond? Do you run a boutique clothing store, a large clothing company, or sell online? Do you support our drive to feed 12 meals to hungry Americans for every Fed By Threads piece we sell?
Many people told us we would never find retailers who would carry Fed By Threads if we asked them to take slightly lower profit margins than usual so that Made In America + Sustainable + Humanitarian can also be + Affordable for the average American. Would you consider creating even just one shelf or one rack for Fed By Threads even it means slightly less profit for you?
Then, we would LOVE to work with you! Together we can offer people hip fashion that makes a difference in people's lives. Your customers will feel good knowing they helped people every time they put on our pieces!
- Email us at email@example.com with Wholesale in the subject line, requesting access to the non-public wholesale sections for Mens, Womens, and Baby lines by Fed By Threads
- We will create a customer account for you.
- You will receive an email to set up your password.
- Click the wholesale tab in the top line of the website & choose the Mens, Womens, or Baby Collections
- Place Your order and within 2-8 weeks, your order will arrive
***Delivery times vary based on the item and the time it takes to make each one. These are not mass-produced and so we ask for your patience.***
To learn more about wholesale pricing, open a wholesale account, or ask any other questions about Fed By Threads, contact firstname.lastname@example.org wholesale pricing and to place an order!
-Alok Appadurai & Jade Beall
Founders :: Fed By Threads LLC
***Please note, we are not a mega-corporation but instead we are a small family-run business and we ask for your patience, especially for custom orders. We promise we work incredibly hard but unlike a big company, it make take us a bit longer to fill your order. Thank you, in advance, for your patience.