Organic Custom Printing
The First Premium Organic American-Made Sweatshop-Free Custom Print Service In The Country That Feeds Americans In Need
"Through Fed by Threads we get a better quality product made in the USA that our employees love to wear. Each shirt helps us achieve our goals of sustainability and fighting hunger in the communities where we live, work and play. It's a simple purchasing decision with incredible, immediate impact."
- Wendy Werden, Tucson Electric Power
Welcome To the Fed By Threads: Experience:
- Every Shirt has our signature Fed By Threads label!
- Every shirt feeds 6 meals to Americans in need.
- No Cheap Single-Use Disposable shirts that people throw out
- Made In USA
- Sustainable Organic Fabrics
- No Heavy Metal Dyes
- No GMO's or Pesticides
- No Sweatshop Labor
- Every shirt comes with our signature hangtags that your customers can use as bookmarks or keep in their wallet as a reminder they did something good and will remember you too!
EMAIL: SKYA@FEDBYTHREADS.COM or
Do you want people rocking your shirts for YEARS?
If so, here is the Fed By Threads recipe:
- Create an exciting design that emotionally resonates with your customers. Work with a designer if need be!
- Invest in high-quality Fed By Threads shirts that will feel & fit great for years
- Educate your customers that you didn't go with cheap sweatshop shirts but instead chose to support American jobs, reduce your impact on the environment, and help feed Americans in need.
- Empower your customers to post photos wearing your new shirts onto social media saying why they love your shirts and you!
- Get high-quality images taken of people wearing your shirts by a good photographer.
- Write a blog post about the number of meals your shirts helped feed.
- Post that blog post onto your social media.
- Better yet, do targetted social media ads featuring your shirts with links to your blog in order to gain emotional traction with new supporters!
- Send out a newsletter about your new shirts' impact! Include links to read the full story on your blog.
- Include this in your Corporate Social Responsibility page on your website as part of your "Green" initiatives and Socially-Good acts.
- Include this in your year-end Corporate Social Responsibility report to stakeholders, shareholders, and your community.
We do custom organic USA-made t-shirts, hoodies, swoopnecks, and beyond.
Email email@example.com or call 520.396.4304 for more info!