In an effort to be transparent we document and publish when we have used products that do not meet our rigorous standards. If a client asks for a product that is not produced by an ethical maker or a time-frame does not allow the choice we try to find the best solution available.
By adhering to suggested lead times Fed By Threads can deliver sustainable products nearly every order, and when we have used unethical or non-sustainable products,100% of the profits from any non-ethical garment is donated to meals.
SUPPLY CHAIN AWARE DISCLOSURE
1. Social Enterprise Conference 2018: 1000 x organic cotton shopping bags, designed and printed in the US, sewn in Pakistan, OSFA.
2. Social Enterprise Conference 2018: 30 x organic cotton baseball caps, designed and embroidered in the US, sewn in China, OSFA.
1. University High School: 1 x non-organic cotton men's crew neck T-shirt, designed and printed in the US, sewn in Mauratania, size 5XL.
2. Tucson Electric Power: 10 x non-organic cotton men's crew neck T-shirt, designed and printed in the US, sewn in US, size 4XL.
3. Social Enterprise Conference 2017: 30 x organic cotton baseball caps, designed and embroidered in the US, sewn in China, OSFA.
OUR PLEDGE: We read all our labels and we have found on two instances that the product we ordered was "made in the US" and when it arrived it was not. Any customer that receives a non-ethical product from Fed By Threads, we would ask you contact us immediately and we will post the detail and adjust the donations.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding garment ethics.